Standard costs included in every rate are as follows. Please do not purchase your domain or web host without first consulting with me.
- Website domain (ideally via NameCheap): about $10.00 a year
- Website hosting (ideally via BlueHost): about $50.00-70.00 a year
- Website design template license fee: $60.00 flat fee
- Website design work: $50.00 an hour, typically 15-20 hours for a basic website, with up to 3 revisions
- (Optional) Logo design work: $150.00 flat fee (with up to 3 revisions) – See logo portfolio
- (Optional) Photography work: Starting at $200, depending on terms – See photography portfolio
- (Optional) On-going SEO work: $50 per hour (typically $300 per month). Boosting your website’s search engine ranking in Google is an on-going process that typically requires a 6-12 month investment.
- Pre-Design Meeting – We’ll kick off with a meeting over the phone, Skype, or email and go over the scope of your project and services I can provide.
- Contract and 50% Deposit – After we agree on details, I will create a proposed contract. The contract must be signed by both Intrepid Designer and the client and a 50% balance must be paid before any website design work begins.
- Domain Name and Web Hosting Set Up – If needed, I will walk you through purchasing your website domain through NameCheap and your website hosting through Blue Host.
- Website Design Selection – This is the fun part! After reviewing your design requirements, I will find several website layouts to choose from and present options to you until the best layout is agreed upon.
- Install WordPress CMS and Website Design – After a layout is chosen, I will begin implementing the design, sending you updates based on your preferred frequency.
- Configure Plug-Ins – These plug-ins will increase your website’s security, spam protection, search engine optimization, social network integration, and user-friendliness based on your needs.
- New Website Review – After the website is fully implemented, I will double check all buttons and links on the website and correct any bugs or discrepancies that arise.
- Optional Training – Your WordPress website will be fully in your hands and you’ll have the power to make any edits or updates as needed. If necessary, I will conduct a training session to teach you how WordPress works, how to change and edit all the content on the site, and maintain/update plugins, themes, and other ongoing tasks.
- Client Approval and Remaining Balance Due – After you approve the website and consider the job completed, I will send you an invoice for the remaining 50% of the balance which will be due within 30 days.
This package is based on availability. To get started, email me below with a description of your needs. I will reply back with a detailed questionnaire and price estimate to complete. I look forward to hopefully working with you!